Monday 8 August 2011

Why Disney didn't ruin Club Penguin

Hello People from Club Penguin or Guests
When I was on sleet I saw this massive crowd saying "DISNEY IS NO MORE" and "WE WANT OLD CP"
Well, Disney did not ruin cp. I can tell you that Disney purchased Club Penguin for $350 million! People who were wanting old cp back made any room FULL! Disney is not our bad guy, if the old cp was still here, People will just be saying "aww Club Penguin is the worst game ever lets leave it, the stuff hasn't changed for a long time". We need the new club penguin, I know you people want rare items, but asking for old cp will make the (Blue Lei or any rare item) not rare anymore and Plus Disney's Island (Club Penguin) will be deserted. I know some will be there but not most. We need new CP to make Disney Money or else Disney will shut down forever   and club penguin! I know we all want cp but Disney said "we need to change". Memberships will not be purchased because old cp is here forever, No Help or Privacy Policy (I ment emails for cp and phone calls). Its a good idea to keep Club Penguin new so that we can make a lot of People signing up 

Started Post at 08 August 2011 21:41pm on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment