Saturday 3 September 2011

My Club Penguin Name

Since People were thinking what my name would be on ClubPenguin.com, Well my CP Name is P O L I C E.
If you want to know where I mostly go, I go on Sleet at the Dock. I keep Guard of anyone who is cheating or other stuff because its not fair for the other people, If you are cheating, please tell them to do not use the trainer and you must be off the trainer, CP checks Account Points and if it sees you on a trainer, you are Banned for 72 Hours or Forever. So you are not the ruler of clubpenguin.com, You don't know what happens with Trainers, Hacking a Beta Hat also will make you banned forever, so I suggest you should tell clubpenguin.com that you are sorry and you did it by accident, I play any game with anybody if they ask me, Mostly on Sleet you can find famous penguins (etc: Graser8, Chrisdog93), If you want to know more about me, Just let us know in the Comments Section! and I will answer that comment quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment