Saturday 12 November 2011

TAS 1000



Play The Songs from TAS 1000!

A Message for Marta Album:

Not a Real Person:





















(Ive Been) Delayed:

















Protein Shoes:

















Birthday:



















I am Truly Fully Licensed Hairstylist:
















Ya, Im Here:
















Science and Technology:















Business Card AD:

















Irrigation:
















Parks Canada:
















Before you Leave:
















I'm at 9933:




COMING UP SONGS!

  • Beau-Mark VCR
  • Dehumidifier
  • Right On Girl
  • The Lost (and Glorious) Protein Shoes Horns
  • 6776

  • 9932125
  • A New Ron Dawns
  • Allah Happy
  • Anything At All...
  • Aura
  • Beau-Mark VCR *
  • Bye-eee
  • Competing Against Each Other
  • Dehumidifier 1 *
  • Dehumidifier 2 *
  • Graham, Hold On!
  • I Hate Talking
  • I Tooka Your Dress
  • Irrigation *
  • Krisha´s Birthday... *
  • Mrs. Davis
  • My Name Is 237
  • My Name´s Minelle
  • Nasal
  • Neil
  • Outgoing Message: Not A Real Person *
  • Ski Boot
  • Truly Fully Licensed *














Thats all Songs for now! Have fun listening to TAS 1000!

No comments:

Post a Comment