Tuesday 7 August 2012

News : Introducing Federflink1 (German to English Translate)

Hello Penguins!

Here is Happy77. I'm very excited because today I'm going to introduce a friend of mine! Federflink1 has for some time a member of the Club Penguin team and now he is here at the official CP blog take notes.

Bild01.jpg

I've interviewed Federflink1 for you:

Happy77: Federflink1 Hello! Can you tell us a little about yourself?

Federflink1: Happy77 Hi, Hello Penguins! So, I'm a blogger and it gives me immense pleasure to inform all the penguins of Club Penguin news, because I like so much this crazy island. My Puffle flip is always there when I'm traveling to Club Penguin and my gold fish flipper makes me writing in my igloo society.

Happy77: What do you do on Club Penguin the most?

Federflink1: I love to experience with my friends penguin adventures and blogging about it ... and I hope that one day I meet Herbert and get the chance to interview him!
   
Happy77: Which candy do you eat most?

Federflink1: Of course - chocolate Streuselpizza!

Federflink1 will post exclusive news for the German community. He will present the igloos of the week, and cool outfits and also post the "Your Opinion" blogs!

Do you have any questions for Federflink1? You can send your questions in the comments put further downward. Welcome Federflink1! :)

Happy waddling!





By Happy77 on August 06 2012 06:20

No comments:

Post a Comment