Wednesday 9 January 2013

5trtgerwes will no longer participate in the game "Club Penguin"

Hello Penguins, and people who have been "BANNED" forever by the Club Penguin Team.

The reason why you seen my tweets complaining "That 5trtgerwes had quit CP, 09 January 2013", it's because I got banned forever by iggylover.


So, yeah, that's it, I called CP once to unban me, they banned me forever days later, so I will quit Club Penguin now, The site will also change, maybe, I might make one of Rocketsnail's old Penguin Chat and other games, so no worries and 5trtgerwes will still be working with us, But he will not be participating in the game "Club Penguin".

Until Then... Waddle on! (Except for iggylover)

P.S. Iggylover, go kill yourself, you show-off penguin.

5trtgerwes
~CP2005 Team

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You probally don't know what bullying is, do you.

    ReplyDelete