Saturday 12 January 2013

Little Situation

People have been waiting for the exciting Penguin adventure called "Penguin Chat 3" right? Well, the problem is, we got to get serious, I'm trying to put the game online and make it just like the original. But there's no way, yet.

Plus, we need Testers, Game Designers, Moderators and more to help us make more blog posts, games, and more stuff!


It need's some fixing, if you know how to game design, and if you have a Skype, let me know and add me on Skype (cp5trtgerwes), thanks for the attention
Or you can tweet to me (@ravage657)
Or you can check out my youtube and let me know (ravage657 or shadyevil000) (ravage657 is a good option)

Please find a way, and give us a hand!

Until then... Waddle on!

5trtgerwes
~CP2005 Team

No comments:

Post a Comment